- Our shooting tabs are made here in the USA by us, Paul and Annette.
- We offer three sizes, Small, Medium and Large.
- We have found that the most important aspect of correctly sizing a tab for a shooter is how tall the tab is from top to bottom. The tab faces are all very long, regardless of size, allowing them to be custom trimmed to truly fit the shooter.
- The string side face of our tabs are made from true Shell Cordovan from Italy. This face is approx.1/16” (1.5mm) thick. The second backing face is made from a soft upholstery grade leather approx. 3/64” (1.2 mm) thick.
- Cordovan leather has consistently proven itself to be an excellent choice for shooting tabs. The upholstery leather used for the second face is also tough and durable, yet its soft back side provides comfort for the shooter’s fingers.
- Our Heavy Metal tabs are made with a brass metal plate 1/8” (3.1 mm) thick that is fitted into the hand towards the palm of the hand. This promotes having a flat yet relaxed string hand. It resists cupping or clenching the fingers into a fist, assisting in consistently achieving a good release.
- The Heavy Metal tabs all run the same sizes as out standard tabs. The metal plate is larger front to back though to further aid in maintaining good string hand form.
- We use a flat cord that is double looped and a spring-loaded cord lock to secure the tab. This keeps the tab secure but very comfortable. The flat cord and cord lock allow adjustability but doesn’t “cut” into or restrict the fingers.
- We now have colored flat cord so we can color match your tab to one of our Arm Guards, no extra charge. Just leave a note in "Special Instructions" or email us at email@example.com and we can make one up just for you.
Height: Small 2 3/8" (60 mm) Medium 2 5/8" (67 mm) Large 2 7/8" (73 mm)
Width: Small 1 3/16" (30 mm) Medium 1 3/8" (35 mm) Large 1 3/8" (35 mm)
Thickness: 1/8" (3.1 mm)
Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g)